Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OmniBux: New Management Soon

Admin:
"I have many upcoming obligations with school and outside life. In the future, I'd have very little time to actively manage the site. You shouldn't have to deal with an OmniBux where the Admin can not dedicate the needed time to ensure the quality of experience for all of you.

It is for this reason that the site is in fact being sold at http://flippa.com/auctions/81548

For those of you worried that OmniBux might not thrive under a new owner, I cannot guarantee you anything about the new owners. I can, however, tell you this. There are currently 2 different entities who are deeply interested in the purchase of this site. Both of them have much experience in the PTC universe, and know what they're taking on.

Also, I by no means wish to limit sale to only being done on Flippa. In fact, I think it would better for the future of OmniBux if it were in the hands of another member. Who better to manage OmniBux, and have it thrive, than those who have experienced it first hand.

If you are interested in becoming the new Admin, please make an offer in this post. I don't care if it is less than what it is going for on flippa. I just want OmniBux to succeed."
Bidder #1 offers a $1000 for the site.
Bidder #2 offers a $500 for the site.

Another PTC site that will fall to the scam statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment