Saturday, February 20, 2010

RevBux.com Gone

Apparently the old and paying PTC called RevBux have completely gone. According to its owner on an statement in Earn Money Space:
I was paying extra 15$ for daily backups, which were gone too!  frusty My internet was too slow anyways to make them myself...

Ok, so Revbux is gone, history!  Sad It's such a loss in my career but i won't just stop here, I would like you all to advise me what to do next...

Make a new ptc and give some kind of free advertising for members that bought something? Also i was thinking to put a higher click rate at the beginning so standard members can earn faster what they had on Revbux...

Another idea is to give free banners on revbux domain...

Any other ideas, please advise!

Update:
The owner of the site will be lunching another site but it will give more earnings to its members. The admin added that those who invested will be given advertising on the new site. The new site the admin have promised will be online soon. The admin said that the new site might be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment